A warm welcome to our OUTSTANDING Nursery. Little Sparkles Nursery (LSN) provides high quality care and education for children aged 2 to 4 years in a homely and caring atmosphere.
The setting is registered for 160 children and provides excellent indoor and outdoor facilities. Our nursery is a two storey purpose built building and is conveniently situated in the heart of Preston.
We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality child- centered holistic care for your child in a secure welcoming and inclusive environment which both supports and challenges children to make best progress they can to reach their full potential.
Our Aims & Goals
Little Sparkles Nursery aims to provide a friendly, caring, clean, comfortable and safe environment which the children will find stimulating and challenging, and where enjoyment and fun are linked with discovery and learning.
To meet the above needs LSN are committed to:
- Providing a secure, loving and caring learning environment that promotes play
- Ensure that all people are treated with equal respect, irrespective of race, gender, disability or religion
- Offer support to and work with parents, carers and families, recognising the valuable contribution these people make to their child’s learning (family orientated)
- Encourage each child to reach their full potential through taking part in stimulating activities that foster their social interaction, communication, self confidence and self worth.
- Help children to develop sensitivity and respect towards others, multi cultural awareness and a positive approach to learning.
We follow Islamic ethos and values throughout our setting.
Choosing the right childcare provider and settling your child into nursery can be both exciteing and daunting. here at LSN we will help you at every stage of this journey.
Our curriculum sets the standards to ensure that children learn and develop well, kept healthy and safe and that children have the knowledge and skills they need to start school
Established for Over 10 Years
Located in the Heart of the community
We inspire by a wide range of innovative, exciting and expertly planned activities and experiences
a team of dedicated, passionate and skilled management, practitioners and volunteers
Warm and welcoming environment
PURPOSE BUILT BUILDING WITH STATE OF THE ART FACILITIES
What our parents say
Little Sparkles Nursery is a wonderful place. The staff are all amazing and know each child by name, regardless of whether they work directly with that child or not. They have a nurturing environment that helps the child learn and develop, providing them with the confidence and life skills that will help them through school and onwards. Even the building is great allowing lots of natural light to flow through.
An amazing place for any child!
Parent of Safiyyah
Graduated in 2019
LSN is the best I have found to dare. The attention to detail is amazing in food, cleanliness, communication with parents, activities, and so forth. The practitioners give the love, care, and attention a child would need. They’ve worked in hand with me, making my child’s stay with them as pleasant and enjoyable with a vast learning journey. I would recommend Little Sparkles to friends and family.
Parent of M.Zayn
Graduated in 2018